About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 31, 2009

Persnickety 'possum!


These past two days have been so exciting, and also so so so busy! Daddy and granpa made me a wheel, and mommy posted the link for it under this post! I've been wandering around the yard, and climbing trees, sniffing around the garage and missing my beautiful litter box at home. I've been having to poopies outside, and its dirty out there!

Sad news today.. my opossum internet crush "Stewie" passed away and went to opossum heaven today. We watched his videos on you tube, he was so handsome. Mommy asked why he only lived to be 3, and we are waiting for a reply. We will keep you updated on Stewie's facts. A usual captive opossum, if fed properly, and if they get enough excersise, can live to be 10! ...Stewie was so young. Mommy cried for about 2 hours, and has been holding me ever since, she wont let me go...and i dont want her too. If she needs me now, then i will be here for her. Rest in Peace Stewie, we will keep you in our hearts.

On a lighter note: I caught my first baby lizard today! But, mommy made me spit him out because he was just a baby, and unfortunately she loves all creatures except insects! So, i got to eat cockroaches, snails, red bugs, and some sticks and grass! I climbed up a tree and then i couldnt get down! but mommy was there!

Tomorrow, mommy is getting 'felt' to put on my wheel, so the wire doesnt hurt my tootsies, then i'm off and running!

Well, i hope everyone has a lovely night! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog