About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 3, 2009

Bubble Snails and Sluggy Toes..


This was a great weekend at grammie and granpa's house! Mommy took me to the petsmart in clearwater, and i got a new tag that says "princess" on it! We also got to go to countryside mall to the new "Paw Paws" store..it is out of this world!!! The store had a 'Puppia©' harness like shadows, but in my tiny size!!! Mommy is going to get it for me when she gets her next paycheck from the bookstore!

(BTW: mommy needs $$ and she is willing to clean a 2bdrm 2bthrm for $50.00..comment after this blog for more info!)

Well... mommy's watchin Army Wives on the Lifetime channel and it is a wonderful episode..very heartfelt.
Does anyone else watch Army Wives?

We are calling tomorrow to ask about how my permit review is going, and to see how long it will
take for it to get here, I really want to get microchipped and get my OVH performed! :0)

Thats it for tonight, talk to you all tomorrow, let me know what you think about mommy cleaning and tonights rockin' episode of army wives!

I'm just going to sit here and enjoy my cottage cheese..♡


No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog