About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rainy Days

Fun and exciting events have happened over the past 2 days! We've been exploring new places and meeting new people! Daddy and granpa finished my wheel, and mommy decorated it sooo pretty! Daddy just has to hook it up to the back of my kitty climbing pole, then i can use it. He is supossed to be doing it tonight when he gets home from work. Last night he went to the rays game with Grandpa Daron, they didnt get home until 1:30am, when he walked in the door mommy and I were playing in the living room. She made me a plate of veggies and fruit, and i had 23 crickets! YUM! She put my new T-shirt on me to see how i walked in it, for the Pet Walk on October the 24th! (dont forget to sign up! Mommy put the link under the post).

This morning when we woke up, I had an accident by the big bed, i didnt make it to the litter box on time, and poopied everywhere! mommy had to clean it up, then put me up in bed with her and daddy. We went back to sleep and then around 11am we woke up again, but this time to thunder, lightening, and pee pee all over the sheets! Shadow had jumped in bed, terrified, and went potty all over the sheets. So mommy woke up and cleaned that up. Now, we are all in the living room enjoying the rain and watching the lifetime channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog