About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wondering about tomorrow

Well, everyone has gone, and i am here all alone in temple terrace! little zohey just had an "ANT DISASTER" on the couch! Her food got ants on it, and then the ants got all over the couch! it was a very interesting event!
Hopefully Zohey's Permit is approved soon, then we can find a vet and go get her OVH surgery done!

I added the link to support the national opossum society! on facebook..... please join this cause, and recruit more members! donate $10, and the foundation will truely be thankful!

This is the beginning of Zohey's story.... please keep reading our blog for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog