About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mommy Has a Tummy Ache...


Last night, I was climbing around and chewing on a wet washcloth in the bathroom when i notices that mommy didn't feel good. She was up for most of the night sick to her tummy. I kept her company in the living room and she watched me explore, because she couldn't sleep. I ended up falling asleep around 6 am, and she took some medicine and went to bed shortly after me. Daddy went to work at 8, and mommy slept till 3pm! It ended up being a good day though, because i got to sleep in and mommy stayed home with me and hung out all day. We didnt get much done today, i got my nails trimmed and i had makrel for dinner. We are still waiting for my permit approval to come in the mail, so keep your paws crossed!! My stool is solid again, and back to normal.. so i am finally recovered from my little incident 3 weeks ago! Which is great news! But, now mommy is sick. I'm so excited for the pet walk! if you want to donate to our team, or walk with us if you're local, i posted the link under this post and our teams name is "Paws for a Cause", hope to see you on the website!!
Well, thats all for today, hopefully more news tomorrow, maybe mommy will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog