About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fundays aren't Mondays!..They're Wednesdays!


Good evening everyone! Just stopping by to tell you how exciting my day has been. Mommy was frantically trying to clean the house to get us down to grammie and granpas house by 4.. but it didnt happen. Me and shadow sat on the couch and watched her go back and forth with the vaccuum, then in the kitchen with the dishes. The hamsters were even rolling around in their little balls everywhere! it was crazy madness!! We had "Rosanne" on the TV, and the sun shining in on us from the patio..so relaxing. I ate my vegetables for lunch, and then got into my nice clean freshly washed vera bradley! and off we went to clearwater! We will be here until saturday night or sunday afternoon, just relaxing and mommy may even take me and shadow to honeymoon island and let me play in the sand! I'm so excited, its for my birthday! Well, Mommy needs to sleep, and let me play in the new surroundings! Hope everyone has a good night, and i will let you know how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog