About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 27, 2009

Zippidy doo dah!

I had such a fun night last night! Running around the living room, exploring the kitchen and jumping off of the couch! Well, today was a great day to be in temple terrace...it rained all day so it was so relaxing with mommy and daddy. The apartment complex had $8 large pizzas they were selling in the parking lot! But, mommy knows im not allowed to have that, so i didnt :0(
Its about time for me to eat dinner. Tomorrow we are going to clearwater to visit grammie and grampa while mom goes to the beach with a few of her besties!

here is a video of me in my deepest sleep...i was Zonked out dude! i was up from 12am-6am so i am completely pooped! I woke up and eat my monday eggie, then went back to sleep!

hope everyone has a good day! Check out twitter for more video upload alerts via youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog