About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thanks!

Thanks to all of the generous donations and thoughtful prayers.. I am in perfect health! I have been off of my antibiotics now for 6 months, and my pouch has been clean! Everything is fine!

Mommy is so busy with school right now, but I have a new friend, in addition to Tylar... his name is Paxtyn.. he is a Bengal kitten!

My skin is still really dry.. but i'm hoping it will be better with omega 3 fish oils that mommy is giving me!

I have heard a lot about my opossum friends in the opossum fan community on Facebook.. here is a brief update!

Heather: is a tiny bit hyperactive, and may have a UTI.. so prayers for heather!

Charlie & Linus: found a new home in gainsville FL (close to me.. so we may have to meet up and hang out!) Tripp.. their daddy, misses them very much and sends kisses to his babies..

Pete: Lives at Polk city wildlife rehab.. and he need donations and help to build him a new enclosure!

Christopher: has new pants! His mommy loves him.. regardless of his spinal injury!

Eddie & Chase: are looking very handsome in their pictures on FaceBook! Hope to meet you soon!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful night, tonight is chicken liver night.. mmmm

1 comment:

  1. Eddie & Chase are doing great!! Healthy & loved!!! Kisses to Zohey!!

    ReplyDelete

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog