About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back in the action!

Now that everything is back on track, mom is ready to start taking me back to work! We will start on sunday by going to Emeritus Nursing care in Carrollwood Fl from 11-1pm! Have my service vest, Will travel! 


Me and the kitten are getting along quite well, although he is trying to steal my food, and I'm ready to bite his head off! But hes good to cuddle with!


My friends Charlie & Linus from Alabama will be moving closer to me, they got adopted by a lady in gainsville and so now they will be in visiting range!


My health has been so wonderful since the hemroid emergency! I've been using my new puppy pad box, because tylar has taken over the litter boxes! I've been off of my antibiotics now for over a month! My urine has been clean, and I've been having regular bowel movements, good color/texture! my attitude has been a little grumpy, but mommy thinks its from the cold weather, i dont want to be out of my bed! It's so comfy and warm! When mommy puts me in the office with her (where the heater is on) i will come out of the bed and explore! :)


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! 


<3 Zohey 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog