About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My new friendship is blossoming!

My new friend Tylar (the kitten) is so adorable... We sleep together, eat together, play together and purr together! If you would call what i do, purring! 


Everywhere I walk, Tylar plays with my tail! He also has to pee & poo inside of every one of my litter boxes! 


Mommy has some new footage on video of me and Tylar playing, well, tylar playing with me! opossums dont play much! between Shadow trying to bring me her toys and barking at me, and tylar swating at my tail... i must look like a toy!! 


Mommy will post the videos this week, we are all going over to Grammie and Grampas house for Christmas for the week! Clearwater from sunday to sunday! 


Happy Holidays! You will hear from me soon with new videos and pictures of me and tylar destroying the Christmas Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog