About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mutt March!!

Mutt march was terribly exciting, and I got to go on stage with mommy to announce my job with Paws for Friendship, and why I am a service opossum! There was a lot of vendors, and I got to try some pretty awesome food from the whole food stand! I was able to walk around in the grass behind the pavillion & go potty in private! 


We we able to get a lot of new people to take flyers home to hopefully sign up their pets! 


Mommy gave out many of my cards, so i hope to get many new followers!! 


Everyone have a wonderful night!


~Zohey

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog