About Me

My photo
I am a little Opossum named Zohey, I am a service animal with Paws for Friendship Inc. ©..and this is my story!

Subscribe to hear Zohey via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm A Service Opossum!


Hello Everyone! Good News Good news!

I'm a Service Animal now with "Paws for Friendship, Inc." in Tampa, FL!

I go around with the other animals to assisted living facilities and schools, Helping with animal assisted therapy!

I went from being helpless, saved by my daddy, being a spoiled princess, to being a spoiled service opossum helping the elderly and educating children! :0)

I love my life, and I'm glad that I can be of some help to my mommy's community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

Zazzle it!

Search This Blog